“What kinda water is this, anyhow?”
Great Showdowns: The Return is OUT NOW!
Still the best part of the film. Perhaps that explains some things about me.
It’s like reading a more eloquent and succinct version of my own messed up thoughts.
It pains me that this icon has succumbed to the Great Gentrification Mechanism. At least the owner has said they are planning space for artists to paint… Not the same, but not the worst it could be. I hope that the structures replacing it will not be the traditionally boring / awful condo-boxes that are so common today.
“The life of everyone on board depends upon just one thing: finding someone back there who can not only fly this plane, but who didn’t have fish for dinner.”
"I am serious… and don’t call me Shirley."
- If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.
- History does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.
- If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.
- Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
- Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
- Never let your schoolin’ interfere with your education.
Fecking brilliant. Scary brilliant.
Life Hacks: 15 Ways to Be a Perfect Subject in the Neoliberal Order
Lifehacker: 17 Ways to More Productively Ignore Race, Gender and Class to Understand How Successful You Are
Life Hack: 21 Ways to Update Protestant Theology for the Modern Ideological Mystification of Capital
perfectly summarizes the bulk of what my Facebook news feed featured this morning
Your Selection is Dead Last - PDF Spell Check, 2014